hairstyles are in this season, and are bound to create ripples as trendy 2009 hairstyles. It is predicted that unlike the classic long hair look, the short hairstyle will last into the winter season and maybe even the spring of 2009. You can also experiment with a variety of colors and create your own chic 2009 hairstyle.
You can create a magical look with the right kind of short hairstyle. The short hair is in because it is quite easy to maintain and takes just a few minutes to style. The playful and short hairstyle of Pixie Geldoff is quite hot this season and can be yours with very little management. The short blonde hair is yet another addition to the list of 2009 hairstyles.
Fashionable Short Hairstyles for 2009
* Crop your hair: This new 2009 hairstyle needs the least maintenance. You can achieve this look by just chopping your hair with a razor. Sport this trendy 2009 hairstyle and add more texture to your hair.
* Get the wild look: Make your own fashion statement with your 2009 hairstyle. Sport a wild and messy look like that of Agyness Deyn. You can get this hairstyle just by shampooing, conditioning and applying mousse to your hair when it is still wet.
* 2009 short hairstyle for brides –Brides with short hair can opt for lovely bangs. This styling option is also perfect for those looking for a formal short hairstyle. The bangs can be swept back, this would let the soft layers fall around the face.
* Formal short hairstyle for 2009 – In order to have a more formal, short hairstyle without bangs, you can opt for a soft and simple style. To achieve this look, the layers have to be styled down to create a more professional or official look.
* Short hairstyle with curls- Curls help in creating a special look. They add height and plenty of shape to the hairstyle. You can make this your new 2009 hairstyle. If you don’t have natural curls, then you can sport artificial ones by curling your straight short hair with a curling iron.
* Short hairstyle with waves – Create waves with your new 2009 short hairstyle. This is very quick and easy to achieve. This hairstyle is perfect for those who have natural wavy hair. You can style your hair with soft layers, to add volume and shape to your face.
Celebrity short hairstyles for 2009:
When it comes to celebrity short hairstyles, one cannot help mentioning Halle Berry. To create a hairstyle like her, you must concentrate on the texture and movement of your hair. Halle’s series of short choppy and layered haircuts has become a trend setter and would continue to be so in 2009.
Another very popular short hairstyle for 2009 is that of Rihanna. The Rihana bob hairstyle is perfect for a party as well as for office. Sport this short hairstyle for 2009 and look like a celebrity.
You can have a look at the collection of short hairstyle images and choose the hairstyle that would make your short hair look fabulous.