ersace, Gucci, Prada … announced the names we hear that the models walking the runway too often Italian names or the names of other designers who have made their careers in Europe. There is no denying that there is incredible fashion designers in Italy and the rest of Europe. But you should not go unnoticed that there are some truly amazing – and known – fashion designers working here in the United States.
Here is a brief look at ten of the best fashion designers of America:
1. Marc Jacobs is a fashion designer who is well known for his work with the French fashion house Louis Vuitton. However, Marc Jacobs is an American fashion designer who has produced clothing lines in New York, who are well respected in the industry. The fact that international has been only points to the fact that there are some great American designers.
2. Vera Wang is an American fashion designer who is best known for its collections of wedding dresses. His is the kind of name is mentioned regularly in pop culture (think sex and the city of lipstick jungle, and you think Vera Wang). She is also rooted in the culture of Hollywood by the fact that she has made wedding dresses for a number of celebrities such as Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez and Sharon Stone.
3. Oscar de la Renta is one of the fashion designers that many people have no idea where it came from. Originally born in the Dominican Republic and has worked in fashion design worldwide. He is famous for some of the fashion design work he did in Europe. However, if you have to get to the basics, which is actually an American designer and their citizens are here.
4. Calvin Klein is a brand that has changed a lot of years. It was first released as a line of coats for men and women. He became famous as a brand of jeans that were of high quality and so hot. And these days when looking at a Calvin Klein billboard is probably going to be a super model sexy underwear from Calvin Klein. Throughout all these changes, Calvin Klein has remained an American brand.
5. Kate Spade is one of the youngest designers out there. She is best known for its line of handbags, but what is really great Kate Spade is that she has accessories and waterproof, personal organizers and makeup and even home furnishings collections. She is a no-it-all kind of gal DIY for those girls out there. She was born in Central America, now working out of New York.
6. Ralph Lauren is best known for its collection of Polo, but has produced a lot of different designs that always get attention because it is a leading international designer. It is also a designer who works from the United States and its brand is an American brand. He has over thirty-five boutiques that carry his clothes all in different parts of the United States.
7. Anna Sui is a fashion designer who sometimes forget is an American designer by the fact that their designs are so popular around the world. She has stores in several countries and his work is particularly well known and much loved in Japan. However, despite this international appeal of his work, Anna Sui is much more than an American designer. She was born in Michigan and has been a popular boutique in Los Angeles for over ten years. In addition to clothing design, Anna Sui has gone into the design of shoes and a collection of fragrances.
8. Donna Karan is the “DK” in the famous American fashion brand “DKNY”. She was born in New York and continues to work on aspects of the company who spent several years in development. Your brand is recognized throughout the world and is especially popular in the United States.
9. Todd Oldham is a fashion designer born in Texas, which is a more American than that? It is a unique design, whose most famous work may be the clothing line is produced in conjunction with the movie Batman Forever. In addition to her experience in fashion design, has experience in home design.
10. Bill Blass is one of the most famous fashion designers ever to come out of America and who came from the Midwest – Indiana. He has won numerous awards over the years by his many designs and even managed a lifetime achievement award at the end of the twentieth century. He died of cancer in 2002, but his designs are still important and influential in the industry today.
These are just ten of the famous American fashion designers have made many of his best work in the United States. What they have in common is not only that they are in the United States, but have chosen to continue to maintain its brand despite an American brand that has gained international attention. They may have fans and boutique shops and additional jobs, even in other countries, but all these fashion designers are still, at heart, American fashion designers.
In addition to these famous names, there are thousands of independent fashion designers working in America. Head to any major urban area in the United States and will be easy to find small shops, where people are putting their creative clothing designs on the line for sale to others who like their style. This spirit is nourished by independent businesses in the United States that allows American designer fashion to differ much from the fashion scene of European and other countries around the world. The famous American designers listed above are what give credibility to the American fashion scene, but all those who work behind the scenes and on a smaller level that really drive the American fashion world!
Top 10 Latest American Fashion Designers