Since Virtual Reality has hit the world of reality, technology is a big influence in education sector. It is true that simulations has spanned the traditional classroom environment with a dynamic atmosphere, which is vivid in every aspect. Multiple training programs, online courses, and digital enrollments are rendering students the taste of a workplace. On reading further, you will apprehend the minute impacts of hardcore technology on learning process.
“Learning is more effective when it is active rather than a passive process.” – Kurt Lewin
Technology and learning – Are you aware of its effectiveness?
Conventional education system has been quite a linear process, with one-way communication from teacher to student. The learners have never been encouraged for interaction or interrogation. To be very specific, students enacted the passive role in traditional learning system.
Tech-era has introduced verve and vivacity in the educational processes, rolling into the world of exuberance. Actually, the whole concept of edification and cramming has evolved, over the years, holding hands of technology and science. Here’re the visible impacts, take a look –
- Greater interaction between educators and learners
- Better perception of the training or course content
- Learner remains the primary concern in the process
- Instructor acts more like an interactive resource person
- No need for physical presence; content delivery over internet
Benefits of e-learning is never-ending and each one prominence its significance when exercised in classrooms or privately. Do you know the recent waves that has hit the sector? To know, read the subsequent passage – you will be in awe!
What are the latest e-teaching trends in education?
E-learning is equally prominent both publicly and privately. In addition to the students, who exercise e-learning for private trainings, several institutions have also adapted the technological revolutions. Here are some of the many the cutting-edge approaches, explicitly espoused in education industry –
- Computer Based Training: It allows users to gain knowledge from learning portals, educational videos, knowledgeable texts, etc. Suppose you need academic writing support, order custom essay writing online.
- Blended Learning: A combination of e-learning with face-to-face interaction and other knowledge transferable methods is termed as Blended Learning. It enhances learner control and offers provision for self-directedness.
- Simulations: This approach of education is, at present, widely practiced by the learners. Here, you will meet avatars, AI robots, who will enact in the role of instructors, coaches, co-learners, and more. Simulation is a quite an interactive process.
- Mobile Training Methods: Wireless transmission systems are now a decent medium of transferring knowledgeable data through mobile devices like iPods, PDAs, etc. If you wish to consult any education based software application, these devices are perfect.
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems: This approach is a little different from other technologies, as it is capable of evaluating a trainee’s proficiency level. Besides, multiple custom essay writing service for students use Intelligent Tutoring Systems, as a medium for customization.
- Distance Learning: It is a combination of two distinct technologies – Teleconferencing and Interactive Distance Learning. While the former builds private synch with students and exchange files, the later broadcasts programs over the satellite.
Well, the aforesaid e-learning platforms are working efficiently, only because of advanced technologies and tools. Do you know any such technology? Below are a few notable examples.
Tech-tools are optimizing e-courses and online trainings
There’s no way you can deny the contribution of technology in education system. Though the innovation process is yet not over, till date, some efficient tools have already been invented. Those are efficient, in every aspect, and optimizes the experience of e-learning. Take a look at the renowned technologies that are master in its field –
- Multi-user enabled Groupware
- Knowledge-based expert systems
- Virtual voice assistance
- Learning Management System
By, far you must have apprehended how potential advantages of new technologies are widely influencing online learning management systems. If you aren’t attached with any, it’s high time to flow with the trend!