1. Title tags are still vital, however it’s not a decent plan to over-optimize page.
2. Descriptions still don’t seem to feature a lot of ranking worth, however will facilitate encourage clicks.
3. Header tags still got to be relevant.
4. URL still ideally mentions the keywords.
5. Content is currently regarding semantically relevant supporting keywords, not multiple mentions of the keywords. the instance chosen may be a recipe, as a result of so as to form béarnaise sauce there are specific ingredients that are 100% relevant to the eventual outcome. a technique of checking what keywords Google would possibly think about as relevant is to try and do a ‘~keyword’ (or tilde) search. Other ways, let’s be honest, involve nothing quite good judgment and knowing your subject.
6. Video and alternative ‘rich’ content will be helpful on a page to extend engagement levels, cut back bounce rates and additionally to seem alongside results as illustrated.7. Internal links got to follow the “reasonable surfer” patent. It is sensible within the “perfectly optimized page” example higher than to link to peppercorn sauce as another to béarnaise.
8. Facebook/Twitter/other login comments are the way of sharing the content on alternative platforms. The direct SEO profit could also be debatable, however it never hurts to urge your content in front of an outsized quantity of individuals. With Google Search and Your World, it might be that adding a Google+ login is a lot of vital than anything.
9. User reviews add regular content to the page, which might even be coded to incorporate microformatting directions and add additional components to your listings in search engine result pages (SERPs).
10. Newsfeeds solely share content that already exists elsewhere, however they contribute to an overall impression of the page changing on an everyday basis.