- 1 pan of your favorite brownies, cooled and cut into desired size and shape (I used a round cutter)
- 12-16 small strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- vanilla – mascarpone buttercream (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Using a stand mixer surrounded by a paddle attachment, beat butter and mascarpone cheese until daylight and creamy, throughout 2 minutes. Add vanilla extract and salt. Add 2-1/2 cups of sugar, part a cup at a bit and still be beating until smooth. Add funny things sugar, if needed to get hold of healthful consistency and sweetness.
To assemble, pipe a ring of vanilla butter cream on top of every brownie. Cut off the base of a strawberry so it is flat and place it upside decreased on every brownie, pushing somewhat to guaranteed in place. Top the tip of the strawberry with a dot of butter cream to conclusion the santa hat.